Friday, October 7, 2011

Photo Bomb time!

It’s been a minute since I updated some photos of the little man so I thought I’d toss a few up. B is officially three months old (on Sept 30th) and doing wonderfully. He continues to excel in all things a babies do. He’s packing on the pounds, measuring taller, eating a ton, playing, exploring, semi-rolling over (one official roll-over from back to front which I missed but dad was right there cheering him on), lots of drooling, giggling, and he pretty much oozes cuteness. He’s still sleeping through the night between 8-10 hours straight (we’re so lucky and grateful for this). The other day, a stranger on the street mentioned to me that I ‘looked too well-rested to be a new mom’ and I think that is one of the best compliments a mama can receive. Yesterday, B had his very first commercial paid shoot to continue a series I was doing for pregnancy. He did amazing and the photographer was very pleased. We can’t wait to get the photos back! Until then, here are some of his latest shots from this month:
My little man - 3mos

Intensity at its finest 13 weeks

Drool 

Baby Feet

We must be sneaky to catch a smile on camera
For a good laugh - caught this photo by mistake but its a keeper
He loves being outside with the trees
Guten Morgen! 3mos

Sleeping at the Sammies event with dad - 3mos





No comments:

Post a Comment